Facts About “Drake”
Drake is a self-made man. He went strength to strength like everyone of us with a goal to make it big. And he did achieve it.
Drake always wanted to be a rapper. The eye was always on the ball and today when he is 30, there is hardly any record that isn’t in his name. Aubrey Drake Graham, popularly known as Drake hails from Toronto, Canada and was raised by a single mother.
If ‘Hotline Bling’, ‘Marvins Room’, ‘Take Care’, ‘Forever’ or any Drake song has ever been your jam at any point in time, you’ll know how powerful his songs are. If you love Drake as much as I do, or even if you don’t, here are 15 beautiful details of his life that can inspire just about anyone.
1. He started working hard for his dreams at the age of 15.
2. There isn’t an artist in the whole industry who doesn’t know his calibre.
3. Crush? We don’t blame you for this one Drake.
4. Hits back To Back!
5. RnB singer, model, dancer and actress Aaliyah lost her life in a plane crash at the age of 22, but her music inspires millions even to this day.
6. Completed his degree in College!
7. There isn’t a thing Drake hasn’t tried.
8. Drake’s Mindset was Achieved
9. He is talented and he has a huge heart.
10. Inspiration comes anytime. You’ve got to be prepared.
11. Drake’s parents got divorced when he was only 5 years old. He was raised by single mum in Toronto.
12. Drake’s personal life was never easy.
13. Lil Wayne supported Drake all the way because Wayne was inspired by Drake’s love for music.
14. Drake has got countless records to his name.
15. Time and again, Drake has accepted his undying love for Rihana.